Hi, I'm Jessica is an artist and photographer living in Brooklyn, NY. You probably should know that I received my MFA in Photography from Rochester Institute of Technology, and in 2012 wrote and photographed my first craft book, Stitched Gifts, from Chronicle Books.
But you're probably more interested in knowing some stuff like this: I have four cats, one of which can high-five on command. I'm really good at making messes, no seriously. I obsess over the intrinsic beauty of handmade and vintage objects. I'm a collector (hoarder) of props and craft supplies. I love, love, love to teach and lead online workshops and classes in N.Y.
◆ ◆ ◆
- Prop & craft styling
- Photography: product, commercial, travel
- Develop and lead creative workshops
- Content creation for online & print publications
- Display, decor and installations
- Got a crazy, creative project you need made by an expert crafter? I'm your girl. The crazier the idea, the better.
- Chronicle Books
- Country Living
- Mollie Makes
- P.S I Made This